What Is Life For Me!!!

What Is Life For Me!!!! - - - >

Well.... i think this one going to be a "RARE" heavy stuff that i post.... considering that i want my blog in multiply not just for my hobbies in listening music or share the same interest.. i want it more than that... i want it as my personal life agenda... i want other people to feel/know how i manage my life, my works, my social, and my relation with god. Well the real intention is to give to the other people my experiences.. because like the old said..... experiences is PRICELESS....

life for me is a chance to do something good to other people....

life for me is a chance to do worship to Allah

life for me is a chance to do grateful with my all capabilities that has been given to me

life for me is a chance to give back to other people that is not so fortunate than i am

life for me is a chance to smile, laugh, to love, and even to shed a tears

life for me is a chance to help others people sorrow and loneliness

Well..... the most importing phrase that i want to say is....

Life for me is Chance....., did you wonder if you born in this world as a flying white ant.. who life in this world for only for a while??????

So first ....before we thanks to the people in this life..... we should be thanking for the one who give us A CHANCE to live in this world..

which is God....

^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Serenity Blogger Template